Other Links & Resources
There is a wealth of knowledge and resources available on COVID-19 during this outbreak. Please stay up to date with details available from these other great sources. We will expand these resources as more become available.
Other Links of Interest:
- John Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- John Hopkins COVID-19 Interactive Map & Dashboard
- Public Health On Call Podcast - Experts from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health offer science and evidence-based insights on the public health news of the day. The current focus is the novel coronavirus spreading around the world.
- CrowdTangle's Mississippi Coronavirus Display - A sortable dashboard display of social media and news posts related to the Coronavirus in Mississippi
- CrowdTangle's United States Coronavirus Display - A sortable dashboard display of social media and news posts related to the Coronavirus in the U.S.
- Reddit Forum on Coronavirus
- Novel Coronavirus HealthMap
- Genomic Epidemiology of Novel Coronavirus (for science enthusiasts)
- UNICEF Fighting Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Medicare and Coronavirus Information for Recipients
- COVID Act Now - Infection Projection Tool/Project based on government-implemented actions and strategies to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Gannett's Support Local Small Businesses Program - Local businesses registered with links to buy gift cards to support them.
- DrugWatch.com's Coronavirus Page
Giving back: How to donate your airline miles, hotel points and cash back to charity - Article explaining how your credit card and other travel rewards programs can be used to donate to charities during COVID-19
Other Documents of Interest:
- John Hopkins: Vaccines in Development to Target COVID-19 Disease
- John Hopkins: National Plan to Enable Comprehensive COVID-19 Case Finding & Contact Tracing in the US
- John Hopkins: Interim Estimate of the US PPE Needs for COVID-19
- John Hopkins: US Public Health Programs and Assets Being Used to Respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Novel Coronavirus Fighting Products
- COVID-19 for Older Adults and People with Chronic Health Conditions
- Key Messages & Actions for COVID-19 Prevention and Control in Schools
- CLIA Laboratories Performing Virology Testing
Other Videos of Interest:
- Morgan Freeman Encouraging Mississippians to Stay Safe
- Steve Azar Encouraging Mississippians to Stay Safe
- Archie Manning Encouraging Mississippians to Stay Safe
- Cedric Burnside Encouraging Mississippians to Stay Safe
- Eli Manning Encouraging Mississippians to Stay Safe
- Dorothy Moore Encouraging Mississippians to Stay Safe