Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Resources
The Clinton Chamber is monitoring the rapidly developing situation regarding the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We hope to share valuable updates, information, and resources as our understanding of the illness and its impact in our local community, along with the broader state and national levels, evolves. Please find great documents, videos, and links with details to help keep you and your loved ones safe in this section. As a Chamber and a community, we can aid in disease prevention while providing support to our local businesses as we all face the challenges this virus presents.
Clinton Chamber eBlast Updates:
- April 17, 2020: Statewide Shelter-in-Place Extension
- April 16, 2020: Save Small Business Grant Fund & CARES Act Q&A Webinar
- April 9, 2020: Business Loan Program Comparisons & More CARES Act Explanation
- April 6, 2020: Sign-up Now for the Clinton Gift Card Extravaganza
- April 3, 2020: SBA Paycheck Protection Program, CARES Act, Small Business Emergency Loans and Other Resources
- April 2, 2020: Statewide Shelter-in-Place Order Update
- March 26, 2020: How Can The Chamber Help You?
- March 23, 2020: COVID-19 Update & Livestream with Mayor Phil Fisher
- March 20, 2020: Small Business Support Resources
- March 19, 2020: Coronavirus Impact Report Worksheet for Businesses
- March 18, 2020: COVID-19
Mississippi now has a dedicated Coronavirus website. Please visit it at www.coronavirus.ms.gov for more updates from our state government.
For more Clinton community updates and resources, please refer to the Local Links & Resources Page.
The Mississippi State Department of Health is now operating a hotline for convenient answers to questions about COVID-19 by phone.
Mississippi Coronavirus Hotline (8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday): 877-978-6453