Nominations for Leadership Clinton
Now Open through August 17, 2020!
LEADERSHIP CLINTON is a comprehensive educational program designed to tap a diverse base of emerging leaders and develop them into informed, motivated community participants. The objectives of LEADERSHIP CLINTON are as follows:
- To select individuals who have demonstrated leadership potential through job-related and community activities.
- To train participants by developing their leadership skills.
- To highlight issues and raise awareness of the opportunities and the problems facing the City of Clinton and the surrounding area.
- To motivate participants to respond to challenges by developing “hands-on” projects that will enhance the quality of life in Clinton.
- To provide a network of leaders in Clinton who will be actively involved in helping promote the City and solve the complex issues that will certainly confront Clinton in the future.
Anyone may apply or nominate someone else for participation in LEADERSHIP CLINTON. Businesses, civic groups, and organizations are encouraged to nominate and sponsor candidates.
The 2021 Class of LEADERSHIP CLINTON will consist of up to twenty participants, ages 25 and over, who either live, work or have some other relationship with Clinton that would warrant their participation in this intensive program.
Participants will commit to a 2 day-long (Friday & Saturday) retreat in early January and one workday per month from February through June 2021 with projects due in September. A graduation event will also take place in September 2021. Tuition for Leadership Clinton will be $450. All applicants should also understand that participation will require commitment and time.
A confidential application can be downloaded below, and must be completed for each nominee/applicant to obtain information necessary for a decision by the Selection Committee. Alternatively, you may submit an application online through the form below.
2021 Leadership Clinton Online Form
Please remember to scroll to the bottom of the form and click "submit" to complete your nomination.